The 5 stages of Rent to Rent are:
- Planning your business: joining a Redress scheme, getting public liability and professional indemnity insurance, registering with the Information commissioner’s office, building your website, setting up email addresses, opening bank accounts, getting business cards and contracts.
- Finding the properties: getting marketing materials, researching the area, viewing properties, crunching the numbers (rent, utilities, council tax, refurbishment, voids, maintenance, etc), negotiating with owners, getting scripts.
- Finding the tenants: Identifying and attracting ideal tenants, keeping the tenants, competing at the top of your market.
- Managing the properties and tenants: bills, cleaning, maintenance, teams, systems and processes.
- Scaling the business: Dreaming big, going from good to great
New Heights Estates offers a Rent To Rent Pack. In this pack:
You will get action plan templates, 50+ sourcing brochures, property sourcing compliance, landlords and agents scripts and letters, landlords legal requirements, tenants referencing and tenants vacating checklists, refurbishment agreement, JV Agreement, property management agreement – £995 value, house or flatshare assured shorthold tenancy, business plans for your rent to rent business, all your property tax questions answered and the landlord pack (forms, letters and notices).
You also get due diligence pack containing the investor profile sheet, finding property owner’s information, deposit-free renting schemes, overview of negotiating, rent to rent viewing checklist, communal area cleaning checklist, tenancy deposit prescribed information, the checklist for renting in England, screening a tenant, right to rent documents checklist, house rules, working with virtual assistants, 60 ways to source rent to rent deals, list of suppliers for your rent to rent business, property inspection checklist, property viewing template, list of 101 websites for sourcing rent to rent deals, and 17 ways to build rapport with landlords and agents, total value – £2000. You also learn how to choose your rent to rent goldmine area of operation and you get the rent to rent deal analyser.
The Rent To Rent pack is valued at WELL over £900, Yours for ONLY £97.
To get the Rent To Rent pack (£97), please use the Paypal button below:
Call +44208 252 8458 or email our team at email@example.com for more information.