The 5 stages of Rent to Rent are:
- Planning your business: joining a Redress scheme, getting public liability and professional indemnity insurance, registering with the Information commissioner’s office, building your website, setting up email addresses, opening bank accounts, getting business cards and contracts.
- Finding the properties: getting marketing materials, researching the area, viewing properties, crunching the numbers (rent, utilities, council tax, refurbishment, voids, maintenance, etc), negotiating with owners, getting scripts.
- Finding the tenants: Identifying and attracting ideal tenants, keeping the tenants, competing at the top of your market.
- Managing the properties and tenants: bills, cleaning, maintenance, teams, systems and processes.
- Scaling the business: Dreaming big, going from good to great
New Heights Estates offers No Money Down academy and mentorship at all stages of your Rent to Rent business.
To join the No Money Down Academy (£1497), please use the Paypal button below:
To join the No Money Down Academy (£500 and 2 monthly instalments of £500), please use the Paypal button below:
To join the No Money Down Mentorship (£5997), please use the Paypal button below:
To join the No Money Down Mentorship (£1000 and 5 monthly instalments of £1000), please use the Paypal button below:
Call +44208 252 8458 or email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.